IE WB 4.1 Lab 20 Task 1.2 posted 12/07/2007

Hi,

To those who have done this lab, can someone please point me in the right direction on this task. According to the solution, the "vlan tag dot1q native" command was use to prevent loops occuring on SW1 & SW2. The solution used this command only on SW4, I had to use on both SW1 & SW2 for STP to converge & remain stable. I see the point of using this command on SW4 since it's performin Q-in-Q between SW1 & SW3. I know I've overlooked something but can't tell what it is. If someone has an idea please send it through.

Thanks in advance