To: "nicky noname" <cisco2study@xxxxxxxxx>; "darth router" <darklordrouter@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Cisco certification" <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2007 4:33 PM
Subject: RE: NAT study/ Reference material

I highly recommend the Cisco Press book by Deal which is titled "Cisco Router Firewall Security". The title is misleading and has confused people for a while. Not mention that it covers AAA as well as many other aspects of Router security such as Lock and Key, Reflexive ACLs, CBAC, and overall hardening methods.

clay