Re: CCIE 19-5-19 @ Dubai :) (Cant Stop Smiling) posted 12/05/2007
- Subject: Re: CCIE 19-5-19 @ Dubai :) (Cant Stop Smiling)
- From: "Carlos glez" <cciecarlogon@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 15:01:32 -0600
- Cc: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=Ws3QYUV6SY5vyu5WA2L/XshDnHfiInEw+gH8a+Bp2oU=; b=jgKg3nZQ0DFofwAcR+2svSyo4nGKmLXqkJ9pPGak68L6Ffqmq/XY5X91oRxq5t0flNOTdrx7WlT2mZsrFWBSXNRNoxMoiyKOnP86JjcQyevXb6lAiEbNrhMoCpD5NY1U9UnYfPW+DTk4JGMIzxyT+WJ3j4TlfR/TFRooSPF2Jcw=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=LeNWaIYhkZj5bH0sb3SC3Q3fbj5mD6P2xBiMKD2kDZU+zhsRn7QDChy6RyQV1wEUTr0AdhKX/qophTryW0bDMVKinewvbBVduWnrfWmH7mDIs4PiCyrPJT9F28Ey2X2WoIXkEfL2MJp9XodG7eKTsACoZLYHpdUaKcV3qFSDNWU=
- In-reply-to: <BAY121-W23B0FED466A94888BABE19F16E0@phx.gbl>
- References: <BAY121-W23B0FED466A94888BABE19F16E0@phx.gbl>
time to super enjoy your family
On Dec 5, 2007 6:54 AM, Ranjith Samuel <ranjith_samuel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear Experts,
> I passed my R&S CCIE Lab on my second attempt in Dubai yesterday and my
> number is 19519.
> The Credit Roll starts with Jesus for his abundant blessings.
> I cannot thank my wife enough for her constant support and also for
> my 15 month old boy - 24x7.
> Big Thanks to my Mom who thinks I would have reached places if i had
> the same way in university.
> Thanks to my best buddy Sunil Almeida (CCIE#16966) who showed me that CCIE
> for mortals as well.
> Thanks to all my colleagues at Du for their understanding as to why i
> zonked out and sleepy on most mornings.
> Thanks to all the guys in here for helping me with my doubts and sharing
> Thanks for keeping this wonderful group going and for the sincere efforts
> you guys put in to help budding CCIE's. I look forward to contributing to
> group, just as you guys helped me.
> Ranjith Samuel
> (CCIE# 19519)
> Tried the new MSN Messenger? It s cool! Download now.
> Subscription information may be found at: