From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Sean C
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2007 6:52 AM
To: Radioactive Frog; Cisco certification
Subject: Re: Benjamin-Ng - CCIE-Voice-Practice-Labs

Whenever looking for a book, I always check this site to 'sniff' the
cheapest price from various booksellers.  Typically, the winner is
if I'm looking for a new copy from one of the big vendors.  But, you can
the website (as in this case), to see if any booksellers offer this book

Here's the website:

When I do a search by the ISBN that's supplied in the link from Mr.

We find one seller (Abebooks) offering the book (watch the wrap):

However, in this one case, this page seems EXTREMELY bogus (especially
the price being $84).  I have to lean toward Brad's comments on this and
what Abebooks is offering.  I can only suggest you email Abebooks for

HTH (and buyer beware),
Sean C #17085