From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Sean C
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2007 6:52 AM
To: Radioactive Frog; Cisco certification
Subject: Re: Benjamin-Ng - CCIE-Voice-Practice-Labs

Whenever looking for a book, I always check this site to 'sniff' the
cheapest price from various booksellers.  Typically, the winner is
Bookpool
if I'm looking for a new copy from one of the big vendors.  But, you can
use
the website (as in this case), to see if any booksellers offer this book
for
sale.

Here's the website:
http://www.bestwebbuys.com/

When I do a search by the ISBN that's supplied in the link from Mr.
'Frog':
http://www.bestwebbuys.com/books/compare/isbn/1587052555

We find one seller (Abebooks) offering the book (watch the wrap):
http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/BookDetails?bi=946855346&AID=9836638&PID
=1459429&cm_ven=CJ&cm_pla=1459429&cm_ite=Abebooks-Book+Redirection+Allow
ed&cm_cat=1069410

However, in this one case, this page seems EXTREMELY bogus (especially
with
the price being $84).  I have to lean toward Brad's comments on this and
not
what Abebooks is offering.  I can only suggest you email Abebooks for
verification.

HTH (and buyer beware),
Sean C #17085