RE: Best way to draw own Diagram.... posted 12/02/2007

I've been wondering about this as well.  Specifically how much diagramming
should one do?  Obviously we won't have time to sit and diagram every scenario
(one for BGP, one for OSPF, etc.), so is a good strategy to redraw the L3 once
and use different colors for protocols?  And is it worth it to redraw the
IPs?

With a few exceptions, secrecy is deeply incompatible with democracy and with
science.
	--Carl Sagan