Re: no frame-relay adaptive-shaping posted 12/02/2007

Sometimes default values under the configuration may not still be present, or visible.

So according the following test, it looks like "no frame-relay adaptive shaping becn" is the default:

r5(config)#map-class frame-relay TEST
r5(config-map-class)#frame-relay cir 800000
r5(config-map-class)#frame-relay mincir 128000

r5#show run

map-class frame-relay TEST
frame-relay cir 800000
frame-relay mincir 128000

now adding the becn adaptive shaping command

r5(config-map-class)#frame-relay adaptive-shaping becn

r5#show run
map-class frame-relay TEST
frame-relay cir 800000
frame-relay mincir 128000
frame-relay adaptive-shaping becn

From: "Mohammad Tawfiq Dawod" <www.engineer@xxxxxxxxx>

OK Carlos,

But if the task did not metntion anything about BECN ..? I mean is not it "
no fram adpative-shaping"  the default?