From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Scott Voll
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 12:02 PM
To: Cisco certification
Subject: game plan for CCIE LAB -Voice

OK--

I got my Lab test scheduled for May 30, 2008 (holy cow that's a long ways
out).

I'm looking at taking the IPExpert bootcamp and they also offer a
guarantee that if you don't pass you can retake OR take it again
before the test.  I'm thinking about taking the bootcamp now.......
study, study, study, then take the bootcamp again before the test.
Any thoughts?

Scott