RE: CCIE 02 days LAB posted 11/25/2007

I'll go with Scott's evaluation. All Security and C&S were 1 day labs.
ISP-Dial, WAN, and SNA/IP stopped in August 2001. I passed C&S in Sept 2002,
I took that lab for the first time in May 2002. I would suspect that May was
the first month for C&S and Security, it may have been April. I'm not sure
of the official date for change from 2 day to 1 day. I think it would be
October 2001 since this is when score reports are available online. This
would have given them the month of September to switchover from 2-day to
1-day formats and prepare for the new format.

David

--
http://dcp.dcptech.com