Re: scheduling lab test posted 11/21/2007
- Subject: Re: scheduling lab test
- From: "Kim teu" <kim.teu@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 11:32:33 -0600
- Cc: "Cisco certification" <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=5jAPkjxQHR25xYcFtHroPFAPTjUobGPX14/bpe45iwI=; b=WpBCey0Z372PPgYny3SqHYFLzUTygAA+cDrKhSJIq1p1M1Gj46YQCOsGZ1Jn7VwtlHlHTdv3c4NVsekE7oGdunP6Rp0zQ05280/7xA2MMo1QMMz04OlhEzuXQfCF1EkRzNbe2cvZBej36Exe/1EuC21uj1ycBT9FP9KmjbVslgg=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=tTM9fuIiwaf4Qk271toe+OaEra1G7sviqY5Md8IQnExmtEF3XuZQR8e4niWjjIgbBM/zu8C3VfEUnbV7yZ8VLdsxSknZuRXrdIpecrKKgCisyuR//ggnlRs/mmo9D+pRuJefMn6eXtI/3SPx/vomQgc2Npp8t4tDvQiLXQRNOzY=
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The percentage is the score. Just enter the score without %
On 11/21/07, Scott Voll <svoll.voip@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Good Morning pacific time people--
> I'm brand new to the list and needing a little help.
> I passed my CCIE Voice written and am scheduling my Lab boot camp
> currently. I also have trying to schedule my lab test.
> I get to the page that asks for:
> candidate ID:
> Written exam track
> Written exam date
> written exam score
> but I can't seem to log in:
> I know my CSCO canidadate ID
> I know it's my Voice track
> I know my exam date
> but On the paper work all I have is a percentage not a score.
> I logged into the cert history and it gives only a "passed"
> where do I find my score...... Sorry for the simple (stupid) question
> but I could use a little help.
> Subscription information may be found at: