scheduling lab test posted 11/21/2007

Good Morning pacific time people--

I'm brand new to the list and needing a little help.

I passed my CCIE Voice written and am scheduling my Lab boot camp
currently.  I also have trying to schedule my lab test.

I get to the page that asks for:

candidate ID:
Written exam track
Written exam date
written exam score

but I can't seem to log in:

I know my CSCO canidadate ID
I know it's my Voice track
I know my exam date
but On the paper work all I have is a percentage not a score.

I logged into the cert history and it gives only a "passed"

where do I find my score...... Sorry for the simple (stupid) question
but I could use a little help.

Thanks

Scott