Re: Thanks... posted 11/04/2007
- Subject: Re: Thanks...
- From: "Narbik Kocharians" <narbikk@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 19:29:52 -0800
- Cc: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=/pzNiMyTkpK32DC4CgE1lDuahR4rYV0yQ/uQXi9YABE=; b=UPt+7vdNcPBQpt1nOXiPwP/30a5WhIQx4muvRArTuiQfaHZVBbT+129iGKbDITrscbvkM34aTKDlOglW2rw1BuehZh1gpJnxwntfRqPFf8AWYSj8lBszpzdMffMN0I7sqINdpEwzJT9stlxbN2N22gXH3wMLid3DSs+wOsAdt1g=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=XtuSYA7mV/hCvEW/6X43JjaPoVSbBrDODeypY75rkUqTSmmqF2PxyaAAkJA/K8vn4UqnGZW81eOLUMFEbHN1B5dY5q2c/xqbEcERPpt+LYjErjLlzFZtxnlVZDeaZmwy9HCAGeZP2MBH+HfCg4kTMQbkGygeUTxpq+CwUz4C+W8=
- In-reply-to: <001001c81f58$b6379c20$0b05640a@uberlappie>
- References: <35171DEA6A652C41B8C22EA89AE9E6F44A545C4DCD@tuk1mx3.telindus.intra> <001001c81f58$b6379c20$0b05640a@uberlappie>
Good JOB MATE
On 11/4/07, Con Spathas <con@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I made my way to Brussels for my first lab attempt (R&S) last Friday!
> My results came through the Saturday morning and I can only imagine it's
> norm but I was shaking profusely. Well upon seeing the words 'Certified'
> along with some digits under my profile was nothing short of OMFG!!!!
> It still is!! I think I checked a dozen times over the next 24 hours just
> make sure there hadn't been some kind of error and I'd mistakenly been
> issued a number!
> Well it's all still there now so I think I'm pretty safe!
> I'm not the most active member on the list but I'd like to indulge in a
> thankyou's - so here's goes...
> Thanks to my wife whom without I probably would have been diagnosed with a
> severe case of malnutrition, and any number of mental disorders. Her
> and constant sanity checks were my lifeline to reality - not to mention
> feeding me at regular intervals when I'd forget to worry about trivial
> things such as sustenance.
> Thanks to my best mate Edo who has encouraged and inspired me all these
> years. I still remember when we thought that getting our CCNA's would be
> coolest thing ever - let alone one day becoming CCIE's! I wouldn't be able
> to type this now without your constant insight and advice over the years.
> Thanks to my man Boris! It's an honour to have someone offer to name their
> kid after you but please mate - seriously don't name your Kid after me -
> it'll scar him for the rest of his life! ;))) Dude thanks for believing in
> me and the belief is mutual!!
> A quick thanks to all the friends and family. It's been so long since I've
> seen any of you I've forgotten your names and even what you look like. No
> doubt I'll be re-learning them again once my social life kicks in again.
> Thanks to Christophe Fillot and Greg Anuzelli for their awesome dynamips
> dynagen software. Moving to a new country was hard enough without having
> think about setting up a lab etc and still be "mobile". Having a lab on
> PC made all the difference in being able to work abroad but still enjoy
> luxuries of a lab at your disposal.
> I'll remain vendor agnostic here - but thanks to all the vendors in
> for doing what you guys do best!!! I know that many success stories would
> have taken a lot longer to achieve without your valuable training
> I know I'd still be at the professional level had it not been for the
> excellent workbooks on the market.
> Lastly - to all the GS members that make up my list of over 18,000
> since I joined the list. Whilst the technical know how of the many Guru's
> has been invaluable, I personally got the most from reading other victory
> dances - it was these that kept me inspired and made me work harder so I
> could one day join in the party.
> Thanks for reading...
> Con Spathas
> CCIE #19226
> Subscription information may be found at:
CCIE# 12410 (R&S, SP, Security)