stupid question, about timezone-s. posted 11/02/2007

Hello all,

I'm going through ipexpert labs, and in many places they tell me to put a
router in one timezone or another,
with summer recurring time.

But the problem is, what if I don't know what GMT+- that particular timezone
is?
and if I don't remember exact day of the week and month that summer time
takes place?
after all this is ccie exam, I'm not supposed to know that.

Do you get that kind of questions on exam? and if you put wrong time does
that give you less points???

As I said, the question is stupid, but I need to know if I have to memorize
all timezone-s before a sit the lab?

Thanks,