From: David Prall [mailto:dcp@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 6:11 PM
To: 'Scott Vermillion'; 'George Goglidze'; 'Cisco certification'
Subject: RE: doccd question

Hell,
conf t
access-list 100 permit ?
  <0-255>  An IP protocol number
  ahp      Authentication Header Protocol
  eigrp    Cisco's EIGRP routing protocol
  esp      Encapsulation Security Payload
  gre      Cisco's GRE tunneling
  icmp     Internet Control Message Protocol
  igmp     Internet Gateway Message Protocol
  ip       Any Internet Protocol
  ipinip   IP in IP tunneling
  nos      KA9Q NOS compatible IP over IP tunneling
  ospf     OSPF routing protocol
  pcp      Payload Compression Protocol
  pim      Protocol Independent Multicast
  tcp      Transmission Control Protocol
  udp      User Datagram Protocol

Put the number in and see what "sh access-list 100" displays. If you are
guessing and sort of have a clue you will be very good to go.

David

--
http://dcp.dcptech.com