Vlans configured in which switches posted 10/29/2007

Hi Experts,
In many cases, we have some set of vlans per switch with some
overlappings between switches.
When using transparent and different vtp domains, must I configure all
vlans in all switches or configure just necessary vlans per switch (i.e:
active vlans)?
Thanks for comments

E. HADEK
Nokia Siemens Networks