From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Phillip Day
Sent: Sunday, 28 October 2007 10:08
To: Gary Duncanson
Cc: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: RSPAN question

Excellent many thanks.   I'll be more specific.  I know how to create a
remote span vlan and how to check I've created it.  Beyond this I can create
a monitor session on the switch with the correct source, destination and
filter parameters.  What I'm trying to do is perhaps run  a ping and debug
test to prove the traffic goes to the sniffer port. Can't seem to find the
best debug.

Thanks again