From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Gregory Gombas
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 10:03 AM
To: Cisco certification
Subject: OT - Speed Reading for CCIE candidates?

Sorry if this is a little off topic.

I was watching an infomercial for a speed reading course this morning and
wondered if something like that would apply to technical reading as well?

Its one thing to breeze through a fiction novel, but entirely different to
breeze through an RFC and still be able to absorb and comprehend the
material.

Has anyone tried these courses?

I mean if it could help me read even 25% faster it would greatly help my
preparation.