Study partner in the LA area (or not..)? posted 10/23/2007

Greetings, and if this is a breach of protocol I apologize.  I am somewhat
close to testing for the lab, but a recent CCIE R&S has stressed repeatedly to
me the importance of a study partner.  I'm currently working through the IE
labs.

If anyone is interested please contact me off-list at ktokash {at} hotmail dot
com.

With a few exceptions, secrecy is deeply incompatible with democracy and with
science.
	--Carl Sagan
Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Cafi. Stop by
today.
http://www.cafemessenger.com/info/info_sweetstuff2.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_OctWLt
agline