CCNP Labs posted 10/22/2007

When studying for my CCNA one of the best resources I found for clarifying
and reinforcing concepts from the Cisco Press books was to go through the
CCNA Academy Lab books which I found online.  I did this on my home lab as
well as with Dynamips.

Now that I am starting to work on my CCNP, I would like to find labs to run
through.  Could anyone point me in the right direction to any online sites
or lab books for the CCNP?  Thanks in advance.

mike