Frame-relay +CBWFQ problem posted 10/12/2007
- Subject: Frame-relay +CBWFQ problem
- From: "George Goglidze" <goglidze@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 00:27:19 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; bh=SasieWJeF/qCrrepEpfcYQ4E+w3TrLnPFMn1RHtf6BY=; b=ZDSRkA+OCqa1G93qoJymhHVsrJyLPiXtzv+CofnMKnKTlb0FO5PW4SpEGhUsa+QV0htIb7QWadZZWdEpqsfEscXNDhU8UswhioFWxwG1aIqUaHlO0ktbP+8+e4NiWNSbzrf2li6ej4wTW20Hi2ZQXg0wAa3BVZ7b4/XT7qGCNm8=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=tUasI7RmJ/vMwnd/C52GqjyLDc20wcMzXoNl9IznbZ0k682djRoG3tSzxdR6XxYkYgrYTRKWyTtaWoX7theI263jmXMV9OWc7gBlglxB9jNxaf5kaKg8LjYeJdgUqlltFOUX3Cg9YlzRgcXs87lK8ECmAxFNZutGtGHmmOO0erA=
In ipexpert lab 12.
they ask us to make fragmentation for traffic going out from R4 towards R2,
in the answer they have map-class frame-relay which makes fragmentation on
R4 FR interface,
but they did not apply fragmentation on the other side, so it should not
I know ipexpert has a lot of mistakes, but here's the real question.
now in the last question they ask to limit with cbwfq some http video
which is being done with policy-map and map-class frame-relay.
class-map match-all WebVideo
match protocol http mime "video/*"
no arp frame-relay
frame-relay class do_not_shape <<< --- so that it doesn't make all PVC-s
CIR 64k which it will just activating traffic-shaping
frame-relay traffic-shaping <<<---- so that fragmentation works
no frame-relay inverse-arp
map-class frame-relay do_not_shape
frame-relay cir 45000000
frame-relay mincir 45000000
! Here I set too big values, so that it never works.
map-class frame-relay WebVid
service-policy output LimitWebVideo
after all this when I try to apply my class WebVid on the dlci I need It
comes up with following error:
I/f Serial2/0.1 DLCI 205 class WebVid requested bandwidth 64 (kbps),
available only 28 (kbps)
Can anyone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?