Re: Master's degree in Security + CCIE Security posted 10/09/2007

See, if I will start pursuing CCIE security, this means I will almost spend
around 16 months, this is because I want to study each and every thing that is
related.

I did not say that I want to choose either academic security or CCIE
Security, I want to get them both.

The employer could differentiate between
an employee who has a CCIE and someone else who has Master degree + CCIE that
falls under the same category.

This will show how much passion this employee
has in that field, and could be easily elected to be a technical leader!
Doing a master means you will dig things more deep! and you are in the stage
of developing the protocols itself.

 Ismail