Master's degree in Security + CCIE Security posted 10/09/2007

Dear Group,

I am looking for wise advice related to my career

am interested to pursue CCIE Security, but at the same time I want to
tie it
up with academic master degree that falls under the same specialization.
So which specilization I should pursue ? and which university you advise me to
join ?

The university should offer distance learning classes.
Ismail El-Shalh - CCIE # 18315 R&S
Senior Network Engineer

Computer &

Mobile : +966-505-893-568
Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect.  Join Yahoo!'s user
panel and lay it on us.