Re: Lab Work Books posted 10/05/2007

Hi Grace

By far Internetworkexpert is the best..the latest one being 4.1
its divided in 3 volumes

VOl I Technology specific labs
VOL II  Twenty 8 hour labs
vol III also called the core labs has 10  4hr labs which focuses on routing
and switching alone..thats where u will find ur redistribution queries
answered