Lab Work Books posted 10/05/2007

Hi Guys,

I'm new here and trying to find my way about so apologies if I've not
followed the normal protocol.

I purchased the following when I first started on my lab prep working my
way through the labs:

CCIE Routing & Switching Lab Workbook Version 4.0 (internetworking
expert)

Actually a bit more difficult than you need (this isn't a bad thing) but
great to learn stuff that you are going to need to know in the real
world.

It seems strange that this is a busier place that the internetworking
forum but hey, I'm glad I've found this place, it seems like it's full
of like minded guys and gals who help each other out, the two of them
combined are a great font of knowledge.

Anyway, does anyone have any other recommendations on prep material. I'm
thinking of:

CCIE Routing & Switching Lab Workbook Volume III

I'm getting a little bit confused over the available material and I
don't want to purchase volume III if it's already been covered in the
version 4 book that I purchased.

Thanks,

Simon.