CCIE binding.. posted 10/04/2007

Hello all.

I am currently employed by a Cisco Gold Partner. I am
in the process of working towards my CCIE in R&S (my
lab is booked). However, I am funding the lab and all
preparation materials myself and do NOT want my CCIE
number (if I pass!) being used by my present employer.
I want to be able to move companies and my new company
have immediate use of my number. What do I need to do
to ensure that if I pass, my CCIE is not assigned to
my company but to me?

Many thanks, I hope you can help.