Re: Please confirm (conf#49cd79ab39f9954ecd99b0869de204af) posted 10/03/2007
- Subject: Re: Please confirm (conf#49cd79ab39f9954ecd99b0869de204af)
- From: "Tony Edwards" <tonyedwards.rs@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 19:42:49 +1000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=PaWtpLVdp2TfVPUOy7jML77NtROFg16V69EGNTcA6ZY=; b=KGEnfvQRXvYgyYuRqfNgGid2yd8KegISpQJV3QKFyFUGOoFZmh4U0QbSsKOMpUAHM2NOGcnKRM5PRgMy7DZIzbPdc1auQNPm/PsdOfb6bHukZyT0nOUYqpSGiU6/nq11PT4dIlMoKtRTFO106YdR28SUUHCkJjaf22CeK8QB2lo=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=lv5udIJ5Oys+lBxSErGeJT3IDdNPvEP14OKrozbY2q8TNYXKPymFOMyrOn2u0oV1e8tyD8Cnjjxzq2QuQXh2bylUhQ2QRlA/nY5RxaQRedWAAVImTOxUc2EH6Vl9AtJ6yRjvNt3VkzOTl8RBm/O47kvyvZ7Q4UOqKzN1UzrlUBs=
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200710010945.l919jMGi017368@groupstudy.com> <email@example.com>
On 10/1/07, Tony Edwards <tonyedwards.rs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 10/1/07, Cisco certification <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > You have tried to post to a GroupStudy.com certification mailing list.
> > Because
> > the server does not recognize you as a confirmed poster, you will be
> > required
> > to authenticate that you are using a valid e-mail address and are not a
> > spammer. By confirming this e-mail you certify that you are not sending
> > Unsolicited Bulk Email (UBE).
> > PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR ORIGINAL MESSAGE AGAIN! BY CONFIRMING THIS
> > EMAIL
> > YOUR ORIGINAL MESSAGE (WHICH IS NOW QUEUED IN THE SERVER) WILL BE
> > POSTED.
> > By confirming this e-mail you also certify the following:
> > 1. The message does NOT break Cisco's Non-Disclosure requirements.
> > 2. The message is NOT designed to advertise a commercial product.
> > 3. You understand all postings become property of GroupStudy.com
> > 4. You have searched the archives prior to posting.
> > 5. The message is NOT inflammatory.
> > 6. The message is NOT a test message.
> > To confirm, simply reply to this message. No editing is
> > necessary. Once
> > confirmed, you will be able to post without additional confirmations.
> > Welcome to GroupStudy.com!
> > First time posters to GroupStudy.com are required to agree to the
> > GroupStudy terms and conditions.
> > Replying to this email, certifies you have read and agree to the
> > GroupStudy posting guidelines and terms and conditions.
> > --- Original Message Follows ---
> > Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 19:45:12 +1000
> > From: "Tony Edwards" <tonyedwards.rs@xxxxxxxxx>
> > To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Subject: Voice Lab query
> > Hi GS,
> > Can any one guide me to an active tech discussion forum such as this RS
> > lab
> > group study where both vendor independent & vendor specific discussions
> > converge ?
> > I have just checked few forums such as Tech republic & certification
> > talk
> > and voice notes .etc. But I am not sure on how active & productive they
> > are.
> > Is GS offers Voice LAB specific mail list as well ?If yes , Can I have
> > more
> > details on its subscription please ?
> > How about any vendor specific Voice lab support forums , whom you find
> > productive & relevant? But the problem with them is that , they are very
> > much focused on their workbooks and hence any one who is not using their
> > workbooks are out of the loop from word go. That is why , I am hoping to
> > get
> > in to group study version of Voice mail lists.
> > thanks
> > tony