BGP&MPLS Exam posted 10/01/2007

Hello all,

I'll be taking the bgp&mpls exam (642-691) soon. I think I'm well prepared
after two months of hard reviewing.

I'd like to know if someone already took the test and can provide some last
minute tips.

I studied with Knowledge Net, I found very complete and labs are well fitted
to the course.

For practice, I configured a six routers topology on Dynamips .

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

RJ