From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ryan
Morris
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2007 9:07 PM
To: felixnkansah@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: CCIE Assesor Lab

I took the Assessor labs in the last two weeks before my first
payment date, and decided to put my lab off for 1 month and review all
the technologies I was week on.  Then when I was 3 weeks before my exam I
took one NMC CheckIT lab each week.  I found this to be a good value for
my money (as opposed to a $1250 lunch).

Ryan Morris
CCIE #18953

On Sat, 29 Sep 2007 felixnkansah@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am presently preparing to take my CCIE lab in December, this year.
>
> I am considering scheduling and testing myself with the Cisco CCIE
Assessor lab tool (when I am 2 weeks to go for the lab).