Re: Free Tacacs+ server posted 09/30/2007

I agree.  If you are looking for "free" TACACS+ switch over to
Linux.  I've used the "freeware" TACACS+ server in production on
Linux for years now without any problems.

Brian Dennis, CCIE4 #2210 (R&S/ISP-Dial/Security/SP)
bdennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Internetwork Expert, Inc.
http://www.InternetworkExpert.com
Toll Free: 877-224-8987
Direct: 775-745-6404 (Outside the US and Canada)