Re: why summary network LSA is in ospf database but it will not be installed in routing table?? posted 09/27/2007

not every entry that is in the OSPF Database is installed in the Routing
Table,

The routing table is build from the best routes to Destination and that is
it noting more, if you have already this network in other better format then
this Summary LSA will be discarded.

Better format is Connected or longest prefix like /32 or other