Re: if you are a CCIE , you should have CCNA to be able take the CCVP exam ? posted 09/26/2007

Cisco is correct. You need CCNA for any professional level exam.

For CCIE, yo do not need anything.

CCIE Written will help to recertify any prfoessional level exam, IF, you are
already a CCxP.

HTH.

Regards,

Ananth