Re: if you are a CCIE , you should have CCNA to be able take the CCVP exam ? posted 09/26/2007
- Subject: Re: if you are a CCIE , you should have CCNA to be able take the CCVP exam ?
- From: "A.G. Ananth Sarma (GMail)" <ananth.sarma@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 00:33:00 +0400
- Cc: "Cisco certification" <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=d8UBnk32hAMfnZYI2Id5cL6babc0oYm1pZX8l6jlml0=; b=cDPKFUWF4wXutY3ed2tBYGiGXNtZjzZQOkI7gXgXszj8y4Y0v2+4q5rn7v3SnfoBecyJobePhr8trNAywhzcdtQoU2llVKzi3HK2lDUKfTlgI09W0IgehAjhkkRmCrJUY/DOQ81d+TdUrlxQiw6Wbhupqx6S6llH5BsV8SZxUpk=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=e35xIbYPjNGprSnPOKUuZ+RbTsQUdYo5U6onFUCoiXv7J3oRuWjRbcWWfCgyoGwwidZO1cAwXzb9xjbwrpxt/mqymVmOHO7iX1AqSI2bkOOlNSkUqCfb53rHpmnmh4QhUiaplPJCoKeNJK2EYX873wpoZ4mX2pMx3KQ88q6fL1U=
- In-reply-to: <001701c8007a$dfd46d30$9f7d4790$@com>
- References: <001701c8007a$dfd46d30$9f7d4790$@com>
Cisco is correct. You need CCNA for any professional level exam.
For CCIE, yo do not need anything.
CCIE Written will help to recertify any prfoessional level exam, IF, you are
already a CCxP.
On 9/27/07, Reza Toghraee <reza@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I need to get a CCVP, but I don't have a CCNA. I just passed the CCIE WR.
> called Cisco support and asked them is it possible to take the CCVP exam
> without CCNA ?
> They told me that even if you are already a CCIE, you should have a valid
> CCNA to take the CCVP or any Professional exams.
> Anyone tried to take CCVP exam without a CCNA ?
> Subscription information may be found at: