From: lalit gupta [mailto:lalit.tech@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 1:36 PM
To: Sequeira, Anthony (NETg)
Cc: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Dot1x and aaa-model relation

HI Anthony,

thanks for your inputs, Just to repeat your words so can i conclude that
there is no point in configuring dot1x without aaa.
Can u redirect me to some document which says that without aaa it is of
no use configuring dot1x . (If u have )

Rgrds
lalit

On 9/25/07, anthony.sequeira@xxxxxxxxxxx < anthony.sequeira@xxxxxxxxxxx