going to Brussels tomorow posted 09/17/2007

Hi guys

Tomorrow i fly to Brussels to take my first attempt.
Does anybody take take also the exam on 19?
what should i do before....and after....? What if i fail?

I am now very stressed....i'm giving me 50% chance to pass....if i am careful ...

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and (i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message immediately if this is an electronic communication.

Thank you,
OMNILOGIC Team