Can I tag routes for clarification and not clear them at the end of lab???? posted 09/16/2007
- Subject: Can I tag routes for clarification and not clear them at the end of lab????
- From: "sirus MOGHADASIAN" <cyrus.mgh@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 21:32:17 +0330
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; bh=5d7yjhfjBu3YKYNQdE7KFAXPBZdmZBIGA+fmkoDnu1w=; b=buDJhmQDouM+h7vlhhtlk7r/udi1XUxlbUJyPSXqaq8sXAftrAxuAj+cpelC1bN9L6Hsv+h9mFaZFK5n6t6UxRWpr5CWyR/K0m2El8rb+YpQQLOH4kxT9208vu7K/PmIqlsFqZxg5i2ydG+E5X/MHtrUNYjIj8id54idMsNrMmc=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=c0adnMF+kavuqCCFpLUZNcrzO+Xn9Gk2XvK+HdVCjkgSJUjYX8cX7m6Vq4CWSWo8PLK667OojnIY9XxQ607YAsUFGylAMC9SL9vPG6uHihwWkfkM9FEapVjrF7mz8Z/jp4bbvC6wOxAr+mF+LLjDcMX4hIQP3UTdyUc9dA43S3k=
Can I tag routes for clarification and not clear them at the end of lab????
so this help me to know which route comes from where, I just wonder can I
leave these tags at the end of configurations at end of the day???
another question :
in OSPF scenario like connecting point-to-poin interface to non-broadcast
one if lab not specified the methode that I can use to accomplish this ,can
I use for example PPP to do this task???