Can I tag routes for clarification and not clear them at the end of lab???? posted 09/16/2007

Hi GS,

Can I tag routes for clarification and not clear them at the end of lab????
so this help me to know which route comes from where, I just wonder can I
leave these tags at the end of configurations at end of the day???

another question :

  in OSPF scenario  like connecting point-to-poin interface to non-broadcast
one if lab not specified the methode that I can use to accomplish this ,can
I use for example PPP to do this task???

Thanks

Cyrus