Re: My CCIE jurney posted 09/15/2007

Hi Neil,

I realise you have no crystal ball but will all these CCIE tracks get 'smushed' together at some point or will we see even more designations in future do you think?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Neil Moore" <neil@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Scott Vermillion" <scott_ccie_list.com@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "'Narbik Kocharians'" <narbikk@xxxxxxxxx>; "'Scott Morris'" <smorris@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; "'Guyler, Rik'" <rguyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "'darth router'" <darklordrouter@xxxxxxxxx>; <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2007 11:19 PM
Subject: Re: My CCIE jurney

For me it was just to get a complete set... when I started it was just R&S,Security and C/S(Now Service Provider)
then another came along..
then another came along..

Neil Moore CCIE5 #10044 (R/S,Security,SP,Voice,Storage)

then this CCDE came along ...

Scott Vermillion wrote:
If you are over 70 and still saying
things like that publicly, then you just bought some of those blue pills
and
you think it works for everything

FOTFLMAO!! Now *that* was funny!

(come to think of it, anybody know a good, discrete source for little blue
pills?) ;~)