Re: All numbers are beutiful ...but below 7000 have something special posted 09/12/2007
- Subject: Re: All numbers are beutiful ...but below 7000 have something special
- From: "shiran guez" <shiranp3@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 19:28:26 +0300
- Cc: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=4lYPI3XeRmpf+9HhvRuh9RYRxoD+0ha0uL/HLo2NJSw=; b=BK+MCeHye8IeYU4GBnZDgwrmwN7cIcMz1l3POBzEqC+vVG+lvm23l0df7Ht9RPkoSgMFRIqyOD3VNFNu3x2Fftr1v0TPerCeJ2TJ5rhxbORFDtKplHM/R3Ju+sUw9uAqKsZzgv9ZwaFRkafTJ8x3RY+6vllbtDwtMncpKaindAk=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=X4tMx83n9slTfVFxlMSI2z8J/ywlvUkeZhPdqx9MZ7PWXVJzo7LI0tTo+VlDnFq12GMpRVcDeRhz44rbNdpEkWvQB/kReEwOVf0bxSL0YdyYFeovBv1Xl4xeTkYkh8oXEmwtSHgkjLGl422OnsNBLQSTf7cGk4gs37swU0XXwvs=
- In-reply-to: <95A0D7F96E1E37438AB9DAB4EA5AC5294681BF@uk-rdg-msg.wipro.com>
- References: <95A0D7F96E1E37438AB9DAB4EA5AC5294681BF@uk-rdg-msg.wipro.com>
According to your theory that it is easier because there are more
information, either people are stupid or lazy.
and I think you should try before stating such theory, and after you try
tell us your experience.
On 9/12/07, subodh.rawat@xxxxxxxxx <subodh.rawat@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Though I am preparing for CCIE and think that achiving CCIE is something
> a great achievment. But I think that numbers below 7000 or 8000 for that
> matter are more than beautiful. They are hard earned numbers. Getting
> number these days is fairly easy than before, may be bacause vendor's
> workbooks are very close to real lab.
> Just a thought.
> The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments
> this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and
> contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are
> the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy
> e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of
> message and any attachments.
> WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient
> check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The
> accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by
> Subscription information may be found at:
MCSE CCNP NCE1