Re: Stopping a default propagation posted 09/12/2007

Hi Champika,

Can you try the following config:

router ospf 1
 area 1 stub
 network ... area 1
 distribute-list 1 in
access-list 1 deny
access-list 1 permit any

The O*IA will disappear from the routing table. But the net LSA will still be in the LSDB.

Thank you.

Lim TS