Re: Stopping a default propagation posted 09/12/2007

Hi Champika,

Can you try the following config:

!
router ospf 1
 area 1 stub
 network ... area 1
 distribute-list 1 in
!
access-list 1 deny   0.0.0.0
access-list 1 permit any
!

The O*IA 0.0.0.0/0 will disappear from the routing table. But the
0.0.0.0summary net LSA will still be in the LSDB.

Thank you.

B.Rgds,
Lim TS