From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Brian Dennis
Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2007 10:18 PM
To: srinivas pv; ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Need suggestion about travelling to Brussels

Normally you are better off arriving an extra day early to adjust to the
time difference and with a long trip like you are taking you will want the
extra time in case you have any travel delays.

When I take a lab in RTP I'm only 3 hours behind but I still will arrive a
couple days early (i.e. for a lab on Monday I arrive Saturday evening) to
get used to the time difference.  Plus it gives me a day to just relax in
the hotel.

HTH,

Brian Dennis, CCIE4 #2210 (R&S/ISP-Dial/Security/SP)
bdennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Internetwork Expert, Inc.
http://www.InternetworkExpert.com
Toll Free: 877-224-8987
Direct: 775-745-6404 (Outside the US and Canada)