Lab location Swap. 13th Nov, Brussels posted 09/08/2007

Hello everyone,

I would like to know if anyone is interested in swapping my R&S lab that is
scheduled on 13th Nov in Brussels. I am looking for a date in Dubai after
mid Nov 2007. If anyone is interested, please unicast me.

Thanks in advance

Saud