Finding DSCP map posted 09/02/2007

Hi Experts

Its just a few days before my first lab attempt and I was running a through a few qos setups but checking the doc cd I cant find a dscp AF to decimal map. Searching via the main site can find this useful table;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk543/tk757/technologies_tech_note09186a00800949f2.shtml#assured

Any idea where I can find this, or something like it on the doc cd??

Thanks
Mike