Re: OT: Dynamips crashes when... posted 08/29/2007

Hi All,

Thanks all for your help.

I have created separate Dynamips instances for each of the routers and now I
can at least start all the devices in the topology. CPU still reaches 100%
when the backbone routers (BB1,BB2,BB3) are started. Otherwise I am able to
succesfully complete Lab 10 from the workbook in full.

I am considering changing my OS but I need to find time to do so since my
lab is in one month time. Anyways I will let you know the difference as soon
as I try Linux (may be Redhat for the moment).

Thanks and Best Regards,