ethernet interface backed by serial interface posted 08/24/2007
- Subject: ethernet interface backed by serial interface
- From: "slevin kremera" <slevin.kremera@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 08:02:42 +0530
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=PccrfGMtYGgQR53bDvEY1Hq9Yr18hLnT+3GaPx1T43ksCbab2yMIfeej53ZTe1fOtMpRQQTAyN/xJW5qWxeO9MtC+sPFYAxDqDSpsU+bUqFlkcu2EiTNVfFWDcRN61ihpy4pyQg4FrQZV8xpxETstc5iuLVm/pFAgG7WoBXX/KU=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=BbAK7OpNqsYSVuH1lARvMESjfSUaSdwNQ0oMoec/63M34YGF1ArhS1YoAomM6IJpDj+jTd7wTMgMDuYwrnlGoulMk8R+UmH4atXs7te/wOoFjY1gCFfI9ckvBV7OGkv7lQ64dxsbDFyPgzJDQyWasCS/06MG2tfdo6xGA9YpDU0=
R4 is connected to R5 thru a serial link and to R1 by ethernet.The question
says R4 shud serve as a backup when the ethernet link line protocol between
R4 and R1 goes down.wht is the solution??
what i did is under ethernet interface of R1 i configured backup command
pointing to R4 serial interface.The solution is different.Wht wud anyone
configure here and why???????