RE: I can stave off suicide. I passed the lab! posted 08/24/2007

LOL!   Nice....

-----Original Message-----
From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Brian Dennis
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 3:02 AM
To: darth router; Cisco certification
Subject: Re: I can stave off suicide. I passed the lab!

Congratulations!  Now don't ruin it by taking the Juniper training.  The
Juniper training is free for a reason ;-)

Brian Dennis, CCIE4 #2210 (R&S/ISP-Dial/Security/SP)
bdennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Internetwork Expert, Inc.
http://www.InternetworkExpert.com
Toll Free: 877-224-8987
Direct: 775-745-6404 (Outside the US and Canada)