OT: Job opportunity in Honolulu HI posted 08/21/2007

I'm resigning my position at here in Honolulu HI for a new job, which
means the company I'm now working for is going to need to replace me
right away. I'm trying to help them find a replacement. You'll need to
be an experienced CCNP and CCIP with good design skills and at least
studying for the IE so it's all fresh. Must also be good at
documentation and training.

If your interested in a Network Engineer job and moving to Honolulu
HI, please contact me to learn more about the job and life in Hawaii.

-Ryan