From: ISolveSystems [mailto:support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2007 11:36 PM
To: Joseph Brunner
Cc: Cisco certification
Subject: Re: 167.1.45.Y/32 for PPP Serial Interface

Thanks Joe.  I am still not fully understand it....Would it work if the /32
ip address is configured on the interface itself?  I remember one lab that I
had to configure duplicate IP and it worked...I never understand the logic
behind it.

Do you have a internet resource that I can read?

On 8/20/07, Joseph Brunner < <mailto:joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>