Re: FOR DYNAMIPS - ?? posted 08/20/2007

I found dynamips crashes alot on windows XP 32 bit with a quad core.

I installed dynamips on Linux with the quad core and it works very sweet.

I run 13 3640's and the cpu doesn't hit any higher than 70% load balanced
across the 4 cpu's.
Thats with a full working LAB configured.

My answer would depend on the operating system you are going to use.

--
Regards,

Peter Kingston
Studying my CCIE