Re: TCL Script for R&S lab posted 08/19/2007

Here's one I just wrote for INE Lab 13:

foreach ip {
150.1.1.1
139.1.11.1
139.1.13.1
139.1.15.1
150.1.2.2
139.1.2.2
.
.
.
139.1.2.22
192.10.1.254
222.22.2.1
} { ping $ip rep 2 time 1 }

You get the idea.  Just put list every IP that should have reachability at
that given point.  I usually do this as soon as IGP redistribution is done,
and again when BGP is done.  I also modify the repitition to 2 times and the
timeout to 1 second.  That way you're not waiting around on the script if an
IP isn't reachable.

Keith