OSPF NEIGHBOUR ON TUNNEL posted 08/14/2007

HI EXPERTS,

  I have a querry in mind since long ,

  Like I put on tunnel interrface ip unnmber LOOP 0

  on R1 --OSPF-- R2

  Tunnel on R1 and R2

  R1 LOOP 0 - 150.1.1.1/24
  R2 LOOP 0 - 150.1.2.2/24

  these are not in same subnet still ospf neighborship on tunnel comes up why ?

Building a website is a piece of cake.