OSPF NEIGHBOUR ON TUNNEL posted 08/14/2007

  I have a querry in mind since long ,
  Like I put on tunnel interrface ip unnmber LOOP 0
  on R1 --OSPF-- R2
  Tunnel on R1 and R2
  R1 LOOP 0 -
  R2 LOOP 0 -
  these are not in same subnet still ospf neighborship on tunnel comes up why ?

Building a website is a piece of cake.