Block Diagrams / Flow Charts posted 08/14/2007

Hi Group

  Are you aware about any free software with which we can make flow charts or block diagrans just to make this easier.

  Sorry its not a technical question but I remember I saw a post on GS a while ago about suh software.

  Thanks
  AA

Building a website is a piece of cake.