Frame relay multilink posted 08/14/2007

I would like to run frame relay multilink on a PE CE connection. By using
multiple E1's I can fill the gap between E1 and E3. However maximum would be
10mb.

This would be the basic config for it:

interface MFR0
 no ip address
 frame-relay multilink bid PE-CE
!
interface MFR0.100 point-to-point
 ip address <ip address> 255.255.255.252
 frame-relay interface-dlci 100
!
interface Serial1/0
 bandwidth 2048
 no ip address
 encapsulation frame-relay MFR0
!
interface Serial1/1
 bandwidth 2048
 no ip address
 encapsulation frame-relay MFR0

Question is: what will the CPU impact be given the config at the PE will be
on a c7200 (npe_g1)? Is MFR proces switched or hardware. Anyone experience
with MFR?

regards,

Valentijn van Veen