From: Scott Morris <smorris@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Sami Salim
<cisco_obsessed@xxxxxxxx>; ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, August 11,
2007 10:33:13 PM
Subject: RE: Registering CCIE # with Cisco partner

It is
standard for a job with a partner to presume they'd register your
number....
But if you are starting out the relationship as "suspiscious" of their
offer,
that's probably not a good sign!  :)

Just my two cents.

Scott Morris, CCIE4
(R&S/ISP-Dial/Security/Service Provider) #4713, JNCIE
#153, CISSP, et al.
CCSI/JNCI-M/JNCI-J
VP - Technical Training - IPexpert, Inc.
IPexpert Sr.
Technical Instructor

A Cisco Learning Partner - We Accept Learning Credits!
smorris@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
Fax: +1.810.454.0130
http://www.ipexpert.com